Start planning your trip to Congress 2014!
Welcome to Congress! The Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences, Brock University, and our 70+ associations look forward to welcoming you to St. Catharines, Ontario in the heart of the Niagara region. Watch this video to learn more!
This section provides information to help you plan a successful trip to Congress:
- Register for Congress!
- Book your accommodations. A large number of residence and hotel rooms are available in the area at special Congress rates. You have the option of staying close to campus in St. Catharines or you can reserve a room in spectacular Niagara Falls overlooking one of Canada’s natural wonders.
- Book your travel to the Niagara region. Fly into Hamilton, Toronto, or Buffalo, and book a shuttle from the airport to your hotel.
- Review your options for local transportation between campus, hotels and the surrounding area.
- See what services are available to you at Congress 2014, especially food outlets, child minding, and recreation.
- Plan on exploring the Niagara region. There are many things to discover, such as wineries, Niagara-on-the-Lake, the Bruce trail, art galleries, historical attractions and more.
If you have any questions about accessibility for Congress 2014, including at both on and off campus locations, please click here for more information.
Maps of campus and of the region are available here.