- How to register
- Online registration
- Payment options
- Other methods of registration: by mail, fax, onsite
- International attendees
- Review the online calendar of events, the association conference fee schedule (pdf), and the Congress fee schedule and to find your association and to decide which conferences you wish to register for.
- Register! You can register online, by mail, by fax or onsite. An email confirming your registration will be sent you.
- Visit the Congress Registration Desk in the Congress Centre when you arrive onsite to pick up your receipt, official access badge and registration package.
The Congress Registration Desk will be in the Congress Centre, located in the Walker Complex (Building 22 on the campus map). The hours of operation will be:
- May 23 – 10:00 to 17:00
- May 24 to 29 – 7:30 to 17:00
- May 30 – 7:30 to 14:00
Login to the Congress registration portal to register for Congress. If you are new to Congress, you will be prompted to create a new account. Those who have attended Congress in a previous year (2008 to 2013) can return to their accounts to register for this year.
After you have registered, you can return to the Congress registration portal to:
- view/update your personal information
- add another association
- request a refund*
*Cancellations are accepted until April 15, 2014, subject to a $20 service fee. Unfortunately, no refunds are possible after this date.
Find information for a Toronto mortgage broker
Learn more about a treatment system for industrial wastewater from the people at WESCOR Wastewater & Environmental Systems.
Find a Mississauga chartered accountant
The registration fees are broken down into two components – the Congress fee and the Association conference fees.
The Congress fee is mandatory for all attendees including speakers, presenters, panelists and those chairing or attending a session.
Congress fee prior to March 31st:
- Regular attendee: $165
- Students, retired and unwaged: $60
Congress fee as of April 1st:
- Regular attendee: $199
- Students, retired and unwaged: $80
Association conference fees
The association conference fees are mandatory for all attendees participating at association sessions, including speakers, presenters, panelists and those chairing or attending a session. Association conference fees do not cover the association’s membership fees. For membership inquiries, please contact the association directly.
- Click here to view the association conference fees.
If you wish to attend ONLY those general events as indicated in the online calendar of events and the Congress Guide as open to all registered Congress attendees, then the association conference fees do not apply. However you will not be entitled to participate in sessions that have access restricted to registered attendees of an association, which includes all association conferences.
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express): online, by mail, by fax and onsite
- Cheque or money order: by mail (in Canadian funds, made out to ‘Congress 2014’, no postdated cheques)
- Interac: Onsite only
Note: Cash or cheques will not be accepted onsite.
To register by mail or by fax, download the registration form (pdf) and the association conference fee schedule (pdf). Follow the instructions on these documents and return the registration form along with payment to:
300 – 275 Bank St
Ottawa, ON K2P 2L6
Terms and conditions:
- All mail and fax forms must be received by May 9, 2021. After that date, only online or onsite registrations are accepted.
- A $25 administration fee will be added in cases of insufficient funds or invalid credit card numbers.
- Telephone registrations cannot be accepted.
- All registration forms must be completely filled out and be accompanied by full payment of fees.
- Cancellations are accepted until April 15, 2014, subject to a $20 service fee. Unfortunately, no refunds are possible after this date.
Congress attracts a considerable number of attendees and guest speakers from around the world. International attendees should confirm whether a visa is required for entry to Canada.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada provides a list of countries for which visa restrictions apply, as well as all other pertinent information you may require before making any travel plans. Give yourself plenty of time as the entire application process can take several months.
Please note that the registration confirmation you receive from us does not represent an invitation to attend the Congress for visa purposes. If you have been invited by one of the participating associations, please contact it directly to obtain an official letter. The Federation is unable to send letters of confirmation of any kind other than the Congress registration confirmation automatically generated and sent, by email, once your payment has been processed.